About this Course
In this course, you'll learn how to write software the Microsoft way. You'll explore and practice basic programming concepts using C#. You'll explore Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET Framework, and you'll become comfortable with Visual Studio, solutions and projects. You'll also learn how to use Visual Studio’s built-in debugger and how to think like a programmer.
You can take this course on its own or use it to prepare for one of the following:
Anyone interested in learning how to code in C#.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- C# structure: syntax, grammar, rules and keywords
- Techniques for breaking down a problem and debugging your solution
- Built-in tools that make C# programming easier
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Code during class and get constructive feedback on your solutions
- Complete a final real-life coding project using all the skills you’ve learned