About this Course
In this course, you'll learn how to write software the Microsoft way. You'll explore and practice basic programming concepts using C#. You'll explore Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET Framework, and you'll become comfortable with Visual Studio, solutions and projects. You'll also learn how to use Visual Studio’s built-in debugger and how to think like a programmer.
You can take this course on its own or use it to prepare for one of the following:
Anyone interested in learning how to code in C#.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- C# structure: syntax, grammar, rules and keywords
- Techniques for breaking down a problem and debugging your solution
- Built-in tools that make C# programming easier
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Code during class and get constructive feedback on your solutions
- Complete a final real-life coding project using all the skills you’ve learned
OUR ENROLLMENT COACHES ARE HERE TO HELP
Connect with an enrollment coach to learn more about this offering. Or if you need help finding the right certificate, specialization or course for you, reach out to explore your options.