About this Course
Learn how to write software the Microsoft way. Explore and practice basic programming concepts using C#. Explore Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET Framework. Become comfortable with Visual Studio, solutions and projects. Learn how to use Visual Studio’s built-in debugger. Learn to think like a programmer.
You can take this course on its own or use it to prepare for one of these programs:
Anyone interested in learning how to code in C#.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- C# structure: syntax, grammar, rules and keywords
- Techniques for breaking down a problem and debugging your solution
- Built-in tools that make C# programming easier
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Code during class and get constructive feedback on your solutions
- Complete a final real-life coding project using all the skills you’ve learned