Your education doesn’t end with a bachelor’s degree. We want to help you keep learning by offering a $300 discount toward a noncredit certificate program. (Noncredit programs offer continuing education units, or CEUs, instead of academic credit.)
As with most great offers, there are a few guidelines to follow. To use the incentive discount, you must:
- Have earned your University of Washington bachelor’s degree from any UW campus — Seattle, Bothell or Tacoma.
- Use the incentive within three years of your graduation date.
- Gain acceptance into a noncredit certificate program.
- Apply the incentive toward the costs of your first course in the program. The discount can't be spread across several courses.
Once you've been admitted into one of our noncredit certificate programs, just indicate on your registration form that you want to apply the incentive to the first course.
- Use of the Lifelong Learning Incentive must be noted at registration or retroactively requested before the last day of the quarter.
- Your bachelor’s degree must be posted to your UW transcript in order to get the discount.
- The discount will be considered used if you withdraw from the course after the refund deadline. If you petition for a 100-percent refund and it is approved, we will apply a credit to your account that can be used to pay for a future certificate course.
- The UWPCE Lifelong Learning Incentive has no cash value.
- UWPCE reserves the right to discontinue the Lifelong Learning Incentive program at any time.