We’re currently accepting applications and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. We’ll accept applications until Thursday, September 19, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We’ll contact you within two weeks of receiving your application materials to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first-term course, including information on how to register and pay your course fees. Payment is due no later than two days before your first class.
Applicants must have:
- Computer literacy, file management skills and basic familiarity with web browsing
- Some experience working with tables and charts in Microsoft Excel
- Two years of professional experience working in a mid- to large-sized organization (recommended)
- Database experience and some experience dealing with extracts and files (recommended)
If you're not a native English speaker, you’ll need to have at least basic English language skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements.
International students are welcome to apply to an online offering of this program, which doesn’t require a visa. To enroll in a classroom offering, you must have a visa that permits study in the United States. This program does not enable students to obtain or maintain F-1 visa status. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
Classroom students will need:
- Laptop to bring to class (Windows or Mac OS)
Online students will need:
- Computer with-speed internet connection (Windows or Mac OS)
- Headset with microphone
- Web cam
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.