About this Course
Public and private organizations are gaining access to increasingly large quantities of data. Because that data can help them improve their products, data literacy and analysis have become essential professional skills.
In this course, you'll learn how to understand and analyze data. We'll show you how to use tools that will enable you to thrive in data-driven organizations. You'll complete this course knowing how to go through the data analysis process from start to finish.
Professionals without backgrounds in statistics and programming who want to gain basic data literacy and analysis skills.
What You'll Learn
- Fundamental data-related concepts, terminology and ethical considerations
- How to articulate business problems and identify required data
- How to gather, clean and organize data
- How to effectively describe, analyze and visualize data
Get Hands-On Experience
- Prepare, analyze and visualize data with Microsoft Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Build a personalized reference guide for future data analysis work
- Complete a final project that incorporates all of the skills and concepts learned in class