About this Course
Some of the most important intangible qualities that define a successful entrepreneur include a strong work ethic, a resilient mentality and a deeply held passion. Aspiring entrepreneurs must also have the business savvy to effectively launch and manage their own company.
In this course, we’ll cover concepts such as market sizing, business model design, growth strategies, competitive advantage, pricing, budgeting, valuation, financing and presenting. You’ll apply what you’ve learned in your final project and deliver a compelling business pitch to leaders from the local startup community.
What You’ll Learn
- The elements of an effective pitch and how to modify your pitch for different audiences, such as employees, partners, customers and investors
- Essential tools and tips for organizational planning for new ventures
- How to unpack and capture value across organizations
- How to price, budget and value your company while on the investor stage
- A road map for developing, presenting and defending business development plans
- Pitch your business idea to a panel of startup experts
- Build and execute your business plan using insights and lessons learned through personalized coaching and instruction