About this Course
In this course, we'll take a deep dive into several advanced concepts of the Python ecosystem and explore larger-scale application development using the language. You’ll also develop an understanding of the issues associated with more extensive software projects and undertake code reviews. At the end of this course, you’ll have the necessary tools to both continue into web development as well as to start digging into other areas of specialization, such as deep learning.
What You’ll Learn
- How to conduct unit testing, coverage analysis and debug your code
- How to use profiling and performance tuning
- Ways to build advanced constructs such as iterators and generators, decorators and context managers
- Methods for using concurrency and asynchronous programming to improve the performance of your code
- How to build relational and non-relational databases into your programs