About this Course
Change management is the systematic approach and application of knowledge, tools and resources that a leader uses to move an organization through change. It involves defining and adopting strategies, structures, procedures and technologies to handle changes in external conditions and within the evolving business environment. Effective change management goes beyond project management and technical tasks. It also includes leading people and understanding the human side of change within an organization.
In this course, you’ll learn how to successfully implement new processes, products and business strategies. We’ll show you how to minimize risk and increase adoption and engagement. You’ll gain the knowledge and tools that will enable you to successfully manage change in any organization.
Project and product managers, training and development managers, human resource managers, agile coaches and organizational change practitioners from for-profit and non-profit businesses.
What You'll Learn
- The role of a change manager and how to apply a change model to an organizational issue
- Processes and stages that individuals go through to move through change
- How to recognize, plan for and mitigate change resistance
- Tools to support change and to enable groups to align on common visions and goals
- How to identify and propose metrics to measure and sustain change
Get Hands-On Experience
You'll complete a comprehensive change strategy and present a change plan based on a simulated business case.