About this Course
Behind every good strategy is the data that helps define it. Data-driven decision-making is an emerging key leadership skill that builds the foundation to successful strategic thinking. In this course, you’ll sift through data, analyze it and communicate your findings to support the story you want to tell.
From auditing content to evaluating data, you’ll learn the steps to understand content problems so that you can strengthen your strategy.
what you'll learn
- How to create visualizations to express content effectiveness and guide decisions
- Techniques to build engagement strategies by evaluating community preferences and profiles
- How to discover and combine external data sources with your own data
- An understanding of the basic techniques for regression analysis and correlation calculation; how to use them as prediction tools
- How to explain qualitative and quantitative analyses and apply them appropriately
- Proper citation with the open-source tools used in analytics