About this Program
Does your organization’s content work effectively? Is it delivering the best message to the targeted audience, in line with business objectives, or is it missing the mark? Answering these questions is the job of the content strategist, a dynamic role that’s becoming increasingly essential for success in today’s information-driven marketplace.
In this three-course certificate program, we’ll explore proven techniques for creating a powerful cross-channel content strategy. You’ll study storytelling principles for engaging users in compelling ways. We’ll investigate methods to evaluate the user experience and tailor your approach to specific scenarios. We’ll also cover key data and measurement tools that help you understand your audience and achieve your content goals.
▸ Related Article: Hot Jobs: Content Strategist
Professionals in marketing, communications, advertising, and public relations and those interested in entering these fields.
Instructor Tizzy Asher explains how the Certificate in Storytelling & Content Strategy gives students the insight and ability to create and communicate powerful content.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The principles and practices that make for creative, memorable storytelling
- Techniques for defining the user journey and determining voice and tone
- Ways to plan for and distribute content across multiple channels
- Content governance strategies
- How to use data analytics to refine your content strategy and measure its success
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Carry out a content audit of a brand and its competitors
- Create a content strategy plan for a real-world client as part of a group project
- Develop content and a storytelling strategy for a select online channel
- Use tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics