About this Course
Once you know your story, you must understand the user journey and experience, which help you define the right platforms and channels to tell that story well.
This course will build on storytelling and focus on the tools and skills that will help you define and communicate your design decisions. You’ll learn how to gather and draw insights from user research to make valuable suggestions for a client-based content strategy. We'll discuss and practice principles such as mobile-first approach, messaging hierarchy and customer lifecycle mapping, as well as how to implement the appropriate language for your audience. Through these approaches, we'll define successful content and workflow.
what you'll learn
- Content strategy principles and why content strategy matters
- User experience of content and how to identify content usability issues
- The relationship between content, SEO and UX
- Key performance metrics and organizational goals
- How to conduct user interviews and create personas for content consumption
- How to create content journey maps and apply them to personas and content planning
- How to produce engaging content for digital products, including content marketing, product interfaces, social media and navigation
get hands-on experience
Create a content strategy for a client-based project to add to your professional portfolio.