About this Course
This course is made up of the following modules:
Intermediate Financial Accounting III
This course module examines the conceptual fundamentals of accounting and reporting as well as accounting standards and practical applications. You'll learn how and when to apply accounting principles, why a particular accounting procedure is applied, and what the economic implications are of particular accounting treatments.
- Accounting for income taxes
- Stockholders equity and earnings
- Accounting changes and error corrections
- Preparation of Statement of Cash Flows
This module examines the importance of auditing in today’s financial markets. We’ll explore the auditor’s professional and ethical responsibilities and the issues auditors face in performing a high-quality audit.
- Audit reports on financial statements
- Audit reports on the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting
- Various ways auditors can gather evidence.
- The role of professional skepticism in evaluating audit evidence
- The AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Auditor Independence Rules
- How to successfully plan an audit by prioritizing risks
- Audit of sales and receipts, purchases and disbursements, and payroll cycle