About this Course
What does it take to create rich and intuitive screen-based interactive experiences? By adopting a beginner’s mindset and engaging in a comprehensive design thinking process, UX designers can discover solutions they would not find otherwise. In this course, you’ll learn the four-stage iterative process: discovery, ideating, prototyping and testing. We’ll explore how to define and frame the problem to be solved, develop empathy for the user, generate multiple solutions and create workable prototypes. You’ll gain key insights into systematic design thinking methodology that results in outstanding user experiences.
What you’ll Learn
- Qualitative and quantitative unbiased research methods
- Data collection methods
- Techniques for working with stakeholders to identify design problems
- Active interviewing and listening skills
Get Hands-on experience
- Create end-user personas for use throughout the design process
- Perform a competitive design audit
- Prototype low-fidelity solutions for usability testing
EARN A DIGITAL BADGE
After successfully completing this course, you can claim a digital achievement badge. Learn about digital badges.