Help Center

Student Services & Resources

UW Professional & Continuing Education students have access to many UW services and resources.

Campus Safety

The Campus Safety and Emergency Resources site has resources related to campus safety and emergency preparedness, including the UW Alert system.


New grad? Discover the benefits of our alumni community, including a private LinkedIn group for alumni, event invites and more. 

Disability services

The Disability Services Office strives to help make the UW community more accessible for all. If you are a UWPCE student seeking accommodation for a permanent or temporary disability, see the Disability Services for Nonmatriculated Students page for information, or contact the office at 206-543-6450 or 

Food Services

Looking for a place to eat or grab a coffee on campus? Housing and Food Services provides a list of restaurant and cafe options, including hours of operation.

Hall Health center

The Hall Health Center is an outpatient facility that offers quality health care services to UW students and their dependents, to faculty and staff, and to the general public. Check with your insurance provider to see if Hall Health Center services are covered.


Certificate students and alumni have access to the job site Handshake on a quarterly basis at a nominal fee. Find out more about Handshake.

Husky Card

The Husky Card is the official identification card for members of the UW community. It provides access to a variety of services and opportunities, including UW library services.

Husky NightWalk

Husky NightWalk provides a free walking escort on campus in the evening upon request. Uniformed security guards will escort you to campus locations, the UW Tower and parking garages from 6:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. seven days a week (excluding holidays). To use Husky NightWalk, call 206-685-WALK (9255).

IT support

Having technical issues? UWPCE Online Learning Technical Support is available to help with issues such as account access (e.g., NetID, Canvas) and course technologies (e.g., Zoom, Google Drive, Mediasite). You can reach Technical Support at or by phone at 206-221-1393 during support hours. 

Regular support hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m.

During the first two weeks of the quarter, there are extended support hours from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays.

UW-IT offers discounted software, collaboration tools and other technical resources for UW students. Some resources may only be available if you’ve paid the technology or computer account fees.

Library Services

The University of Washington library system offers access to millions of print volumes and many online resources. Students in UW Professional & Continuing Education programs can check out materials at UW libraries beginning the first day of the quarter for which they are enrolled. Your student ID (Husky Card) serves as your library card. See library resources especially for UWPCE students.

Mental Health Resources

Any member of the UW community can call SafeCampus anytime to anonymously discuss safety and well-being concerns for yourself or others. Caring, trained professionals will talk you through options and connect you with additional resources if you'd like. They're available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (excluding UW holidays) at 206-685-7233 and

Crisis Connections provides immediate help to individuals, families and friends of people in emotional crisis, dealing with addiction or struggling to meet basic needs. Anyone in Washington state can receive support and resource referrals 24/7 through their crisis line at 866-4CRISIS (866-427-4747 or TTY 206-461-3219). 

Minority Affairs & Diversity

The Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity offers a variety of services — primarily, but not exclusively, for students from backgrounds historically underrepresented in higher education.

Student Technology Loan Program

Need a laptop, a camera or other equipment for class? Students can reserve equipment through the Student Technology Loan Program. To access, noncredit students need to show a Husky Card and pay a $55 quarterly computer account fee to Registration Services.

Transportation & Parking

Explore options for getting to and around the UW. Transportation Services provides information about transit, biking, parking and more. Noncredit students are not eligible to purchase a U-PASS transit pass. If you're taking a classroom credit course (certificate or standalone) through UWPCE, you may purchase a U-PASS through Registration Services for $150 per quarter.

University Book Store

The University Book Store stocks textbooks required for UW classes as well as Husky apparel and a large selection of general, reference and children's books. Online ordering is available. 

Veterans Services

The Veterans Education Benefits Office offers information on VA educational benefits to current service members, veterans and their dependents. 

Women's Center

The Women's Center provides educational programs, services and training to promote greater awareness of gender and equality issues at the university and throughout society.

  Get our email newsletter with career tips, event invites and upcoming program info.       Sign Up Now