About this Course
Want to deep dive into several advanced topics of algorithms and data structures? In this course, you’ll learn how these concepts are used when dealing with huge amount of data. We’ll also cover how to optimize the skills you’ve already mastered and how to create more advanced tools as necessary. Prior experience in algorithms and data structures is required, as this course starts with the advanced areas.
This course is for experienced programmers and doesn’t teach any programming. It is language-agnostic, but coursework is in Python or C#.
What You'll Learn
- Best practices for tries, Ternary trees, AVL, Red-black trees and probabilistic data structures like Bloom filters
- How to implement consistent hashing, distributed hash tables, key-value stores and path-finding algorithms such as A*
- Approaches for sorting algorithms such as Quicksort
- How to use advanced applications of Graphs
- Methods for dynamic programming and Backtracking
Get Hands-On Experience
- Solve and code problems related to the algorithms and data structure concepts
- Practice common job interview questions