About this Course
This course provides practical tools and techniques for gathering and documenting business requirements, developing solutions and presenting for decision-making. You’ll examine business rule types and structures, along with the models most appropriate for documenting each.
What You'll Learn:
- Requirements and decision analysis
- Data and business process modeling
- How to use Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- The foundations and practice of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Value-generation and decision-making