About this Course
This course examines the core concepts and methods used to secure systems, networks, and information. You will learn the foundations of business and information security in several contexts, including cloud services, current threats, and security events.
What You'll Learn
- Modern information security management practices
- Techniques for identifying and protecting data, applications and other assets
- How to implement security measures in the software development lifecycle, including a disaster recovery plan
- Various core networking technologies and network-centric techniques
- The importance of physical security threats and protection techniques