About this Course
You’ve learned the essential project management concepts, tools and techniques — now it’s time to get your hands dirty. In this course, you’ll apply all you have learned within a structured review of the PMBOK® Guide project life cycle.
Working as part of a team, you’ll manage a comprehensive simulated project from commencement through closeout. You’ll choose from a variety of industries, allowing you to develop profession-specific skills. Complete a project that demonstrates your knowledge and abilities to current or prospective employers.
What You’ll Learn
- Project initiation: charter and stakeholders
- Project planning: scope, work breakdown, scheduling and budgeting, quality, and risk planning
- Project execution: team development and management, procurement, and contract management
- Project monitoring and control: scope control and change management, schedule and cost management, Earned Value Management, quality control, risk monitoring and performance reporting
- Project closeout: lessons learned
Get Hands-On Experience
You’ll build a complete project notebook to add to your professional portfolio.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.