About this Course
Apply and put in context all you have learned within a structured review of the PMBOK® Guide project life cycle. As part of a project team, manage a comprehensive simulated project from commencement through closeout. Choose from a selection of industries that can help develop profession-specific skills. Build a complete project notebook to demonstrate and document your new capabilities.
- Project initiation: charter, stakeholders
- Project planning: scope, work breakdown, scheduling and budgeting, quality and risk planning
- Project execution: team development and management, procurement and contract management
- Project monitoring and control: scope control and change management, schedule and cost management, EVM, quality control, risk monitoring, performance reporting
- Project closeout: lessons learned
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.