About this Course
Learn the foundational skills and best practices for successful project management. Understand the lifecycle of projects and the skills, tasks and issues associated with each stage. Utilize biotech and pharmaceutical case studies to practice new skills and gain an in-depth understanding of project management issues.
- Project definition, justification and scope
- Sponsorship and stakeholder management
- Requirements definition, relationships and networking
- Time and cost estimation and baseline definitions
- Risk and issue definition
- Project staffing and timeline development