Help Center

Records & Transcripts

For Noncredit Courses

If you are or were a noncredit student, an unofficial record of your continuing education courses is available online. A UW NetID required for access.

To request a copy of your UWPCE official record, contact the UWPCE Records Office at or 206-543-2310. If you need your grades sent to a third party, you must request your official record by email. Certificate program students get a copy of their official record with their certificate.

Noncredit courses are not recorded on a UW transcript.

For Credit Courses

Credit courses appear on your UW transcript. Students enrolled in credit courses can view their grades and print an unofficial transcript through MyUW. If you need an official transcript, you can order one from the UW Registrar’s office.

  Get our email newsletter with career tips, event invites and upcoming program info.       Sign Up Now