About this Course
In this course, you’ll use advanced modeling techniques and write increasingly complex code to master rigorous data analysis. You’ll extend your statistical insight to an advanced level where you can understand both inferential and predictive approaches, use more open-source packages for advanced statistics and learn how to create a package yourself.
What you'll learn:
- The basics of predictive modeling and machine learning
- Cross-validation and other techniques for classification and predictive regression
- Principles and tools for reproducible analysis
- How to produce maps in R and handle GIS data
- Time series analysis and spatial modeling