To apply, you must have:
- Completed the math skills self-test
- A college degree
- Successfully completed a college-level calculus class and a college-level statistics class (if your statistics coursework is five or more years ago, we encourage you to take another introductory statistics course before entering the program)
Some computer programming experience is beneficial but not required.
Including time in class, you should expect to spend about 12 to 14 hours each week on coursework.
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
Because this offering is 100% online, no visa is required and international students are welcome to apply. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system and web browser
- Open-source R
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
- Dual monitors (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn a certificate of completion by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.