About this Program
The R programming language has become a vital tool for extracting useful information from large data sets across industry, academia and scientific research circles. R offers powerful statistical techniques, elegant data visualization capabilities, high extensibility and an active community that generates code packages for anyone to use.
In this three-course certificate program, we’ll cover how to perform sophisticated data analysis and modeling using statistical tools and R programming. You’ll gain advanced skills in data mining and big data management and discover how to produce insightful visual presentations. Develop the capabilities to solve complex problems using R.
A wide range of technically oriented professionals who want to analyze and derive meaning from large data sets.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Foundational R programming, visualization and plotting skills
- Implementation of linear regressions, multivariate analysis and non-linear models
- How to streamline data manipulation and create advanced graphics
- Data analysis methods using predictive modeling and machine learning
- Time series analysis, spatial modeling, 3D plotting, mapping and animation
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Create packages in R that involve applied data mining for analytics
- Apply statistical modeling techniques to real-life challenges