About this Course
In this course, you’ll master the execution of critical statistical analyses in R. You’ll understand how to identify, structure and implement the appropriate statistical model to generate the most useful analytical results. Develop your statistical intuition utilizing R visualization, then apply R for practical data analysis. Build solid skills in R data management, plotting and creative visualization, inference and statistical analysis.
What You'll Learn
- Data structure and manipulation essentials
- Foundational knowledge of R programming
- Visualization and plotting
- Probability theory and statistical inference
- Linear modeling and ANOVA