About this Course
In this course, you’ll master the implementation of statistical analyses in R. You’ll understand how to use linear models and statistical tests to generate analytical results and test hypotheses. You'll develop exploratory analysis skills and build experience with R plotting and visualization packages.
What You'll Learn
- Foundational knowledge of R programming
- Descriptive statistics
- Visualization (tidyverse) and plotting (with ggplot2)
- Probability theory and statistical inference
- Hypothesis testing
- Linear modeling and ANOVA
- An understanding of error rates, power and transformations
EARN A DIGITAL BADGE
After successfully completing this course, you can claim a digital achievement badge. Learn about digital badges.