About this Course
This course focuses on the process used to create usable data for downstream analysis. You'll analyze and compare available technologies in order to make informed decisions as data engineers. You'll also learn how to run a data processing workflow through several data stack platforms and design a data pipeline for a business-use case.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use Spark for batch and streaming processing
- How to use Kafka for low-latency and real-time processing
- Data acquisition and modeling techniques
- Workflow orchestration and automations
- Pipeline design and integration