About this Course
Learn about the world of fundraising and philanthropy, specifically the frameworks, principles and methods for fundraising. Become familiar with standard tools used by fundraising professionals for moving supporters from information to interest and from involvement to investment.
- Fundamental concepts that underpin strategic fundraising and elements of a sustainable fundraising plan
- Identification of prospects
- How to optimize events, mail, and other methods
- Integrating web-based tools in fundraising
- Framing a major gifts strategy
- Powerful donor communication