To apply, you must have:
- Two years of college or work experience
- One month work or volunteer experience with a nonprofit organization
Including time in class, you should expect to spend about 4 to 6 hours each week on coursework.
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
International students are welcome to apply to an online offering of this program, which doesn’t require a visa. To enroll in a classroom offering, you must have a visa that permits study in the United States. This program does not enable students to obtain or maintain F-1 visa status. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system and web browser
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn a certificate of completion by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.