About this Course
This course covers the broad range of key knowledge and skills required of localization engineers, as well as the different areas of technology they work with. We’ll examine real-life scenarios and explore how to develop creative, effective solutions to common challenges.
What You’ll Learn
- Major principles of UA and UI localization engineering
- Issues connected with globalization and localizability
- Localization and terminology management tools
- How to handle tagged file formats
- Translation memory concepts and terminology
Get Hands-On Experience
You'll learn to use a variety of software localization tools (free or discounted access to select programs): Captionhub, Lilt, Lokalise, Memo Q, Memsource, OmegaT, Phrase, Poedit, RWS Passolo, RWS Trados Studio, TypeStudio and XTM.
EARN A DIGITAL BADGE
After successfully completing this course, you can claim a digital achievement badge that can be shared on LinkedIn and other social media sites. Learn more about digital badges.