About this Course
This course introduces you to important concepts and best practices for localization project management. We’ll go over the main stakeholders in a typical project, defining the specific roles and expectations for each individual and team involved. You’ll learn how to communicate effectively on deliverables; how to collect process and technical information for localization kits; and how to create and maintain budgets and schedules for international projects.
What You’ll Learn
- How to put together a high-quality project plan
- Communication tools and strategies
- Terminology management and workflow
- Effective approaches to bug and issues tracking
- Quality control techniques