About this Course
Human resources professionals lead organizations in making changes that affect not only employees but also company results. Organizations that invest in the personal and professional development of their employees are much more likely to thrive in today’s competitive environment.
In this course, you’ll learn how to help employees develop in their careers so they can better support your organization. You’ll also explore strategies for responding to HR issues in today’s constantly evolving work environment. We’ll cover three main topics in this course: HR leadership skills, HR actions and current issues.
What You’ll Learn
- Qualities crucial to HR leadership
- The connection between organizational development activities and human resources, including performance management, conflict resolution and team development
- How to use the ADDIE (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate) Model to identify employee training opportunities and create effective learning experiences
Get Hands-On Experience
- Select a topic covered in class to create a class presentation that frames the challenges surrounding it and offers solutions
- Produce an organizational development plan for an issue companies currently face