About this Program
Human resources professionals make a difference — their role is a mission-critical aspect of any organization. Whether it’s recruiting the best talent, coordinating staff training, developing and enforcing employment policies or shaping compensation and benefits, HR specialists perform vital functions that directly impact a company’s health and success.
In this certificate program, you’ll expand your human resources skill set and go from process-focused practitioner to business-enhancing partner. We’ll cover how to effectively identify and manage workplace challenges and sensitive issues. You’ll develop your strategic thinking and planning abilities and sharpen your presentation skills. Discover how to increase your value and visibility in your current organization and network with industry leaders to advance your career.
▸ Related Article: Hot Jobs: Human Resources Manager
Human resources professionals and others with managerial experience who are interested in the HR field.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Methods and policies for managing employee relations
- Best practices for training and staff development initiatives
- Strategies for and key considerations in hiring and workforce planning
- How to use people analytics to inform HR decision making
- The relationships between compensation, benefits, reward systems and performance reviews
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Create training and staff development content
- Complete group projects based on real-life HR scenarios
- Practice public speaking
PREPARE FOR CERTIFICATION
This program covers material required for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam.