About this Course
In this course, we'll study the primary dimensions and aspects of program management. You’ll learn the difference between programs, projects and portfolios and explore the structure, purpose and operation of the program management office. We’ll review the program life cycle and the flow of program management. We’ll also study the definition and strategy of program management and the process of stakeholder engagement. Learn the critical importance of program benefits management, how to ensure the realization of program benefits, the program governance structure and the program manager’s governance responsibilities.
what you'll learn
- Strategic business cases and mission statements and how to develop a program charter
- The critical aspects of the enterprise program environment
- How to develop a benefits realization plan and benefits measurement criteria
- How to effectively engage stakeholders and manage the stakeholder communications process
- The process for program approval, funding, monitoring and decision-making