About this Course
In this course, we’ll explore more deeply the skills and methods for managing programs from inception through completion. Through lectures, case studies and carefully selected simulations, you’ll learn how to influence stakeholders and grow your impact as a program manager. You’ll gain leadership competencies that’ll help you navigate complex program management challenges, practice negotiation skills that'll enable you to deliver wins for your organization, and acquire strategic thinking abilities so you can better shape program outcomes.
What You’ll Learn
- How to develop a program roadmap to ensure alignment with the strategic plan or mission
- How to implement stakeholder analysis strategies and identify departmental/organizational dependencies that may influence program outcomes
- How to create appropriate governance presentations and communications
- Approaches for defining the program's mission statement, scope description and high-level milestone plan
- How to manage organizational change