About this Course
A good fundraiser is adept at helping organizations build relationships with donors who want to support causes they believe in. In this course, you’ll acquire the tools and skills you need to succeed as a fundraiser and help organizations accomplish their fundraising objectives.
The course explores fundraising strategy, financial frameworks and tools that enable you to create a compelling case for your organization. You’ll learn how to craft and implement a strategic development plan and measure its effectiveness. Case studies and presentations by seasoned fundraising practitioners will provide real-world insights to complement your fieldwork.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create financial statements, budgets and reports
- Tools and techniques for measuring fundraising effectiveness
- Methods and technologies for conducting prospect research
- Ways to engage board members in fundraising
- Best practices for staffing the development shop