About this Course
How does HR assume a more strategic role within an organization, and how can you grow your skills to help make this transition — and benefit your career in the process?
This course provides an overview of the functions and capacity of the HR business partner as you look to add value to the overall organization. We’ll cover how to transform from a tactical, process-focused HR practitioner to a business-enhancing strategic partner. You’ll get an overview of business fundamentals and key financial measures. We’ll examine the various roles that an HR business partner can fill within an organization, with a particular focus on how best to demonstrate the value of a strong talent strategy to business and organizational leaders.
What You’ll Learn
- Methods for functional integration of key component areas of HR
- The role of HR in developing systems and organizational structure
- Key talent metrics and how to effectively build an HR scorecard
- Techniques for handling ethical issues in HR
- Strategies for career development, resume writing and interviewing
Get Hands-On Experience
You’ll complete a group research project on best-in-class HR practices at a leading organization.