Help Center

Payment Options

Electronic Check (ACH)

You can use an electronic check (ACH) to pay online for your course. One to two business days after you register, you’ll be emailed a link to an invoice and a secure payment site. There's no fee to pay by ACH.

Credit or DEBIT CaRd

You can use a credit or debit card to pay online. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.

One to two business days after you register, you'll be emailed a link to an invoice and a secure payment site. There is a 2.75% nonrefundable service fee (minimum $3) when paying by card.

BANk Check or Money Order

You may use a bank check or money order to pay by mail or in person. Checks must be in U.S. funds and drawn from a U.S. bank. There is a $25 service charge for returned checks.

Third-Party Payments

A third-party payment is a payment by a party other than the student. For instance, if your employer has agreed to pay your educational costs upfront, on your behalf, this is a third-party payment. However, if your employer requires you to pay UWPCE and then apply for reimbursement, the employer is not considered a third-party payer.

To pay via third-party, you must present a purchase order or letter of authorization to bill from the employer  after you register. We'll send an invoice once we get your paperwork; an invoice can't be produced before registration.

Financial Aid and Private Loans

If you're a certificate program or specialization student who is planning on using financial aid, including a private loan, as a payment method, you must sign your registration form and check the financial aid box in the method of payment section. 

If you are taking a single course and paying with financial aid, you must submit a payment agreement form with your registration form.

If you're planning to pay with a private loan, Registration Services must certify your loan before it can be applied to your account. Email with your full name and UW student number.

If the amount of your loan is greater than the charges on your account, the difference will be sent to you via direct deposit or as a check mailed to your local address on file.

Wire Payments

If you're an international student, you may also pay using a wire transfer via your bank or a service called Flywire.

To pay by bank wire transfer:

  1. Contact UWPCE Registration Services at to get bank and routing number information.
  2. Include your full name and UW student number in the wire transfer to ensure it's credited to your account.
  3. Include any wire transfer and bank fees in the amount of your payment so the total will cover your full balance.

To pay using Flywire:

  1. Go to the company’s international payment portal for the University of Washington.
  2. Click Start Your Payment for UW Professional & Continuing Education (PCE).
  Get our email newsletter with career tips, event invites and upcoming program info.       Sign Up Now