About this Course
This course explores the essential elements of design for e-learning environments. You'll identify the best approaches for designing the e-learning environment for your practicum project.
- Selecting appropriate technology and course structure to achieve learning goals
- Using current learning and instructional concepts to organize distance learning units
- Setting instructional objectives and matching them to instructional approaches
- Providing interaction in web-based and online environments
- Ensuring that students are motivated and that they have the skills needed to function in a distance learning setting