About this Course
This course explores the essential elements of design for e-learning environments. You'll identify the best approaches for designing the e-learning environment for your practicum project.
What You'll Learn
- How to select appropriate technology and course structure to achieve learning goals
- Ways to use current learning and instructional concepts to organize distance learning units
- How to set instructional objectives and match them to instructional approaches
- Techniques for providing interaction in web-based and online environments
- Strategies for ensuring that students are motivated and that they have the skills needed to function in a distance learning setting