About this Course
The second course in the certificate program explores management considerations for developing e-learning courses and programs. You'll gain exposure to a variety of delivery formats and tools, and learn how to evaluate them for accessibility and effective student learning outcomes. You'll use the insights you acquire during these explorations to select appropriate tools for your practicum project.
Past examples of authoring tools and applications have included Articulate 360 Rise and Storyline, Captivate, H5P, Plotagon, LearnDash and Camtasia.
What You'll Learn
- Best practices for comparing learning management systems and for evaluating tools and technologies to create, deliver and access e-learning course materials
- How to create project and communication plans to help you manage your course
- Ways to repurpose existing materials for web delivery
- How to troubleshoot scheduling, budgeting and planning challenges
- Tips for evaluating courseware packages and emerging technologies, including how organizations use virtual reality and augmented reality in learning