About this Course
The third course in the certificate program explores key concepts in the assessment and evaluation of e-learning. Determine how to evaluate the effectiveness of your e-learning project.
What You'll Learn
- Key concepts of assessment and evaluation
- Considering and implementing both quantitative and qualitative methods of assessment
- Ways to provide effective feedback to learners
- How to use evaluation data in course and program design
- Ways to measure accomplishment of performance criteria or strategic business goals