About this Course
In this course, you'll learn how to design a data-driven marketing program that aligns with a company's overall business strategy. You'll be introduced to the key financial and analytical exercises involved in digital marketing planning, including budgeting and forecasting. You'll also learn about the role testing plays in ensuring that marketing programs deliver the best possible return on investment.
You'll become familiar with several of the most common tools used in digital marketing and gain a framework for evaluating the ever-changing array of marketing-related tools and technologies. We'll also explore marketing automation and its role in delivering personalized digital experiences to customers.
What You'll Learn
- Different marketing strategies for different business stages
- Digital marketing planning and financial basics
- The key elements of the marketing tech stack
- An overview of marketing automation
- Testing and other strategies for optimizing marketing programs
Get Hands-On Experience
- Build a paid media plan for a mock company
- Get acquainted with Google Analytics, ad planning tools, customer relationship management systems and other tools