About this Course
In this course, you'll learn how to design a data-driven marketing program that aligns with a company's overall business strategy. You'll be introduced to the key financial and analytical exercises involved in digital marketing planning, including attribution, budgeting and forecasting. You'll also learn about the role testing plays in ensuring that marketing programs deliver the best possible return on investment.
You'll become familiar with several of the most common tools used in digital marketing and gain a framework for evaluating the ever-changing array of marketing-related tools and technologies. We'll also explore marketing automation and its role in delivering personalized digital experiences to customers.
What You'll Learn
- How different business strategies impact marketing (e.g. growth, retention, regulatory)
- Digital marketing planning and financial basics
- Overview of marketing automation
Get Hands-On Experience
- Build a paid media plan for a mock company
- Get acquainted with Google Analytics, Salesforce, content management systems and other tools