About this Course
A technical writing portfolio is an ever-evolving showcase of your work that reflects your skills and accomplishments; it serves as your most valuable tool for marketing yourself to potential employers. In this course, you’ll continue to add to your toolbox of professional technical writing skills as you refine your work. By the end of the course you’ll have By the end of the course, you’ll have written, edited and produced multiple work samples for your portfolio.
What You'll Learn
- Audience and task analysis principles
- Content project planning methods
- Content usability testing and validation techniques
- Expository content development best practices
- How to capture the narrative story of your content project for your portfolio