About this Program
The name of the game in business management today is process improvement, and Lean Six Sigma — a combination of Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma methodologies — sets the standard. Top companies and organizations are using Lean Six Sigma principles to increase operational efficiency, reduce costs and advance business outcomes, and they are looking to hire people who possess these specialized skills.
This two-course certificate program delivers the full toolbox of Lean Six Sigma concepts, frameworks and practices. You’ll enhance your analytical, decision making and project management capabilities and learn about specific process and management techniques. You’ll also obtain Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification by the end of the program.
Business professionals looking for formal training and certification in Lean Six Sigma.
Pat Edmonds, an instructor for the Certificate in Lean Six Sigma Management, discusses what students learn and the career benefits of the program.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Strategies for streamlining processes, improving efficiency and reducing waste
- Key analytical models of Lean Six Sigma
- How to lead Lean Six Sigma initiatives and project teams
EARN INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION
As part of this program, you will earn Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification through the consulting firm Point B.
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Practice implementation skills with structured group projects
- Plan and execute a real Lean Six Sigma project at a local nonprofit