About this Course
In this course, you'll explore and practice basic programming concepts using Python. You'll get a rapid and practical introduction to computer programming and application development. You'll learn how to think like a programmer and discover the pros and cons of Python and other commonly used programming languages.
You can take this course on its own or use it to prepare for one of the following:
▸Related Article: Four Skills You Need to Get Started in Data Analytics
Anyone interested in learning how to code in Python.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Industry-standard professional development tools
- Techniques for developing programs using object-oriented programming (OOP)
- The software design process, including consideration of some common design trade-offs
- How real-world applications are designed and programmed
- The basics of GitHub source control software
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Practice Python programming
- Create useful programs for your professional or personal use
- Use professional development tools and technologies
EARN A DIGITAL BADGE
After successfully completing this course, you can claim a digital achievement badge that can be shared on LinkedIn and other social media sites. Learn more about digital badges.
OUR ENROLLMENT COACHES ARE HERE TO HELP
Connect with an enrollment coach to learn more about this offering. Or if you need help finding the right certificate, specialization or course for you, reach out to explore your options.