About this Course
Explore and practice basic programming concepts using Python. Get a rapid and practical introduction to computer programming and application development. Learn to think like a programmer. Find out the pros and cons of Python and other commonly used programming languages.
You can take this course on its own or use it to prepare for one of these programs:
Anyone interested in learning how to code in Python.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Basic computer and programming concepts
- industry-standard professional development tools
- Techniques for developing programs using object-oriented programming (OOP)
- How to set up a development environment and virtual environments
- The software design process, including consideration of some common design trade-offs
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Get plenty of hands-on practice in Python programming
- Create useful programs for your professional or personal use