Other Ways to Register
Download and complete the registration form, then email it to email@example.com.
Call 206-543-2310 or 800-506-1325.
See business hours for the Registration Services office.
By Mail or Fax
Download and complete the registration form, then submit it to the address listed on the form.
Bring your completed registration form to the Registration Services office.
There are no formal admissions requirements for this course. Anyone is encouraged to enroll.
If English is not your native language, you should have advanced English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
Because this course is 100 percent online, no visa is required and international students are welcome to enroll. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer that has a recent operating system such as Windows 8 or later or Mac OSX 10.10 or later
- High-speed internet connection
- Recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Access to a printer, scanner or smartphone with a PDF-conversion app
- Headset with microphone (recommended)
Completing the Course
To successfully complete this course, you must adhere to its attendance policy and fulfill the requirements outlined by your instructor.